2009年6月27日土曜日

ブログ紹介 Law Department Management

Dear Mr. Morrison,

Thank you very much for your generous email informing me of your intention to offer law department management and patents related information. your blog is very informative. One of my favorite blogs. I want to know everything about IP department of the U.S. corporations, such as how many people work for IP dept. or how much budget they use in a year or how does a U.S. corporation evaluate IP dept.'s performance.
I hope you will post more IP related articles on your blog.

Toy-san

外国企業の法務部門の活動を知りたいと思ってIn-House Lawyer関係のブログをいくつかチェックしています。

Law Department Management

が情報量が多くてお勧めです。

先日、このブログ掲載の、日本企業に勤める英語スピーカー弁護士の年収についてリンクを掲載したところ、以下のように紹介していただきました。また、興味のある情報があれば紹介するとの丁寧なメールもいただきました。

(LINK)
13 more blogs or sites that have directed visitors to LawDepartmentManagement Blog Some 14 referral sources are mentioned and thanked in a previous post (See my post of June 17, 2009: 14 referral sources in two days). Since then I have been collecting additional ones, and I also am grateful to them.
adriandayton.com
(Adrian Dayton)
inhouseaccess.com/
(ACC)
ip-info.blogspot.com/
(Toy-san)
www.integreon.com/blog
(Integreon, Ron Friedmann)

<以下省略>


---- Mail from Mr. Morrison ----
I can't read your blog, unfortunately, but I have had 20-30 hits on mine over the past several days. I appreciate it.
Let me know what kind of information you like, since I have about 50 related to law department management and patents. You are most welcome to repurpose any of them -- that is, cite to them or comment on them or collect them as a group.
Rees

--
Rees Morrison
Law Department Consulting
4 Hawthorne Ave. [Ste. 2A]
Princeton, NJ 08540-3840
(973) 568-9110 -- cell
Host of www.lawdepartmentmanagementblog.com
ReesMorrison.com

0 件のコメント: